CEP Group companies comply with international “Occupational health and safety management system” requirements OHSAS 18001:2007.
To insure our employees and customers’ safety, CEP Group strictly follows international health and safety procedures.
As the projects we implement are associated with risks for life due to high voltage and altitudes we perform following steps to insure safety and wellbeing of our staff:
- All our employees go through medical examination before and throughout their work on the project.
- We hire only certified specialists and provide additional training and supervision.
- We assess all the equipment and machinery before exploitation.
- We test and inspect the working environment.
- A special commission headed by our main engineer examines projects on the subject of safety on every stage from projecting to construction.